Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2018, 22:34

Nike Air Max 97 Buy

Reid said that each of those situations was unique, and the fact that none of them have gotten into trouble since arriving in Kansas City proves the Chiefs had done their due diligence.
Tight end Travis Kelce had been suspended at Cincinnati before the Chiefs chose him in the third round two years ago, while defensive back Sanders Commings had run into problems at Georgia before they picked him in the fifth round. Gaines was taken in the third round a year ago, despite an arrest for possession of marijuana that led to a suspension at Rice.

"Not only is it an important position from a defensive standpoint, but we also don't have a lot of numbers there," Reid said. "You take that also into consideration."
He intends to prove the gamble was worth it,NFL Jerseys China.
Peters was the third cornerback taken in the first round, going two spots after the Houston Texans chose Kevin Johnson out of Wake Forest. He fills an immediate need for the Chiefs, who face losing Sean Smith to a suspension for a drunken-driving arrest and were planning to have unproven cornerbacks Phillip Gaines and Jamell Fleming competing for the other starting job.
As the draft approached, Dorsey dispatched on of his top lieutenants, Chris Ballard, to meet with Peters and his family at their home in Oakland. With any lingering character questions put to rest, the Chiefs decided to go forward with the pick when they were put on the clock.
"I didn't handle the coaching change well and I took full responsibility for that," Peters said. "I just owned up to it. I told them, 'If you take me, I'm going to give you my all.'"
"Actually, we were just talking about that," he said with a grin. "I was looking at the list of wide receivers and said, 'Huh, there's some still there.'"
Dorsey may have even dropped a hint about the Chiefs' plans going forward.
The 6-foot, 190-pound Peters was considered one of the top defensive backs in the draft,Off White Air Max 97 For Sale, but his situation at Washington resulted in red flags going up all around the league.
"We all make mistakes at times in life. Marcus realizes that," Reid said. "We feel comfortable he realizes that. It was an emotional situation and he didn't handle it the right way. I think he's learned from it, just from our experience with him."
The Chiefs still have nine picks in this year's draft to address a host of other needs, among them wide receiver, the offensive line and inside linebacker. Three of those picks come Friday