Sie sind nicht angemeldet.

Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2018, 20:05

Cheap Jerseys Wholesale

Regardless, Reid said he welcomed the big right tackle's return. He pointed out the attrition rate of offensive linemen is high, and that you can never have too much depth.
"It's been a little battle with the personnel and we've had some injuries and things change," Smith said, "but the guys up front have been doing a good job moving around."
Eric Fisher is starting to look comfortable back at left tackle,cheap nfl jerseys, the position the former No. 1 overall pick played in college. Mike McGlynn has hardly looked like a journeyman at left guard, and Zach Fulton has barely resembled a rookie sixth-round pick at right guard. Rodney Hudson has been a reliable center, and Harris has filled in admirably in Stephenson's absence.
Stephenson was suspended in late August, and said at the time that he took a medication that requires a therapeutic-use exemption and failed to properly investigate it.
"I feel like I'm in shape. I worked my butt off for the past month. Whenever they're ready,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, I'm ready to go,Discount Nike Air Force One Shoes," he said. "The only way to get in football shape is to play football. The only thing I could do was work out and stay in shape."
KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP)